Monday, November 22, 2010

Roasted Shrimp with Feta


(Cait...I hope this post is normal enough. I tried hard for you. It really is me:)
I suppose I should apologize for my post inactivity as of late! Brian and I traveled back to Bakersfield for a quick weekend to see friends and family. Unfortunately, I came down with the flu, saw no one, and remained under the weather even after our return. I think it's the time of year! I hope that you are feeling healthy as the holidays are approaching! Only 3 days until Thanksgiving!! On Tuesday evening I will be posting SEVERAL T-day recipes for inspiration. (Corn Bread Stuffing, Shrimp Salad, Cream Corn...just to name a few:) After Thanksgiving, I'll post a few leftover ideas too!!
Okay, so on to what I've been cooking the past few days. If you can't tell from previous posts, I have been totally obsessed with Ina lately, especially her brand new book, How Easy Is That? I swear phenomenal food just keeps getting more and more simple because of that woman! I came across the following recipe, and I knew it would make a great, easy din. I started thawing my shrimp and chopping my veggies when Brian said he was going out to the field to work. I didn't wan't to make this giant meal to eat alone while he worked, so I put it in the fridge and we ate it the next night! This is a great meal for company, as the flavor combo is impressive. Serve it with crusty bread and a glass of wine.
You can link directly to Ina's recipe here.


No comments:

Post a Comment