Monday, September 20, 2010

Grocery Lists and Menu

Last week I became gainfully employed, Brian was out logging wells in the field in the evenings and I got a bad case of food poisoning. All that to say, my cooking in the kitchen time was cut down considerably. I am hoping this week allows me to get back to normalcy.
(Forgive me for skipping Mexican Steak Salad, I'll try to fit it in this week.)
I think I will start by offering 4 meals/week from here on out. If I have the time and decent pic of any extra meals, I will add them happily.
What's For Dinner in no particular order:
1. Cucumber, Chicken, And Pita Salad
2. Pizza with Queso Fresco and Habenero Chicken Sausage
3. Turkey White Bean Chili
4. Butternut Squash Ravioli with Sage and Brown Butter Sauce

Grocery List: (again I'm assuming you have most the basics listed in "Prep Your Pantry")
Cucumbers
Organic Chicken
Red Onion
Stacey's Pita Chips
Tomatoes on the Vine
Yeast
Aidell's Habenero Sausages
Red Pepper
Romaine Lettuce
Herdez Salsa
Fire Roasted Chili's (canned)
Ground Turkey
Onions
Garlic
Cumin
Cannellini Beans (2 cans at least)
Chicken Broth
Cilantro
Jalepeno
Butternut Squash Ravioli
Sage



No comments:

Post a Comment