Thursday, April 14, 2011

Shroom Straff


My elliptical is downstairs in our basement. We have a TV down there, but only with a few channels. So I try to only go workout when there is something good on TV or else I will want to quit the elliptical. That usually means I will be elliptical-ing away with Oprah, Nate, Matt Lauer or Rachael Ray. I try to avoid working out to Rachael Rays much as I can, because then the whole time you are sweating you also are hungry. Which is just stupid. I did however, get caught in a Rachael Ray workout session a few weeks ago and I could not resistmaking her Mushroom Stroganoff for dinner that evening. I did change the recipe slightly, but since I did not write it down as I was preparing it...I don't remember what I did differently. This is an easy meal that is great for "Meatless Monday."

Rachael Ray's Mushroom Stroganoff

No comments:

Post a Comment